
Daniel and I are going to Kids Camp this year. We are going as directing staff. This is a whole new ballgame folks. We are excited and thrilled for the new challenges and for God to be seen in mighty ways up at camp. I think this will be a great opportunity for Daniel and I to really work as a married couple (whatever that means). I just can't wait to see God spread through these kids like a wildfire. So please, if you ever think of us while you are praying, send a little post-it to the Almighty asking for His guidence and provision over us. Thank you for doing that. Kids Camp is June 24-28. Please keep the kids in prayer as well. The picture is of a cabin that was turned into a Castle by Daniel and Steven Murphy. They got into it!
No comments:
Post a Comment