Sunday, June 3, 2007

Graduation, Graduation, and Graduation




It has been a while since I have written, I apologize for the delay. So Daniel has graduated and is now a very smart distinguished man. It was such a great day. It was very long and tiring to sit through over 1700 names called just in his department. Daniel being the honors graduate he is, his name was one of the first 25 names called. It was the best 30 seconds of the entire day. We got to see his face up on the big screen and his family and I could not contain our joyful cheers and ridiculous laughter. We are so proud of him!

Aside from his graduations one of our very great friends Kate Coogan graduated from Cal State Long Beach this past Thursday. She has worked very hard to gain her human development degree. We were sorry to miss that wonderful day of hers because we were at my brother Anthony's High School Graduation. So, my brother is about 6'3" tall and it wasn't hard to spot him out of all the kids in his graduating class. He was awarded two scholarships, one for his outstanding talent in art and graphic design and the other for....welll.....I think, his golfing abilities. I am not quit sure on that. We have had a very busy May and hope that June helps us ease into summer. Actually, come to think of it, June is just as busy. Daniel goes on his very first business trip, I end working for the school year and then we go to our Church's kids camp. OK, well, I will get some good R&R in there some where.

We are so grateful for our lovely friends and family that were so kind to us for Daniel's graduation. Thank you to everyone who made it to his party and to all of you who wished to be there. We are so very blessed to be where we are and we cannot thank God enough for all of you and everything he has provided for us. God is soooo good and it shows in our lives daily! Praise God for all that is happening!