Thursday, July 12, 2007

A lot to blog about!






So we just had a great weekend down in San Diego. We stayed in the Sheraton on the Harbor. It was gorgeous, our room was overlooking the bay. IT was awesome. We went to the San Diego Zoo and saw elephants, polar bears, zebra, giraffes, and flamingo. Those are all the names I can remember, we did see a lot more animals. We ate dinner in the gaslamp quarter at Yard House and then the next night at Croce's. The Yard House was our favorite. I had the Halibut and he had the Fillet. It was really good. I recommend those two dishes.

We went to Seaport Village, where Adrienne and Jacob, Ronnie and Erin took our engagement photos. It was nice to be back there again. We got a mug personalized to say "1st anniversary" I know, its cheeseball, but that is us. And we love it!

When we got back to Orange, we went to dinner with all my cousins and nana and papa. We surprised Papa with this. He was so excited! We went to Boca Di Beppo; an authentic Italian restaurant for my authentically Italian Papa. He kept talking to the workers in Italian and no one who worked there was Italian. There were a lot of fun times that night. Papa told the cooks to Shut up in Italian, we sang him happy birthday even though his birthday is in January, and my papa did the ROBOT! It was hysterical. A really sight to see a 91 year old man doing the robot. I love my papa. That is what has been going on in the Milkie House Hold. Until next time... this is Nicole peacing out!

No comments: