Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our First Christmas Tree in our HOuse!


We got a real tree this year! It is beautiful. Daniel wanted a tree that was 9-10 feet tall, but I couldn't bear spending that much money on a tree that is going to die. So we got a seven foot tree that is really fat and full. It smells so good you just want to eat it...but don't, it will make you really sick. Olive doesn't really care about the tree at all, she doesn't go near it and doesn't acknowledge it. I am grateful.


Update on our water heater: It is busted...a plumber came out last night and tried to fix it, but it turns out some engine isn't working and it needs to be replaced...we got hot water last night for a little bit, but after that, caput! no more hot water until it is replaced. BOOHOO!


Oh and BTW (by the way)... I have to walk Olive in the rain, something I didn't really think about before I got her....such is life!


1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the tree and the house looks so cute. I was cracking up last night cause the move olive the other reindeer came on and I thought of you guys and little olive.