Monday, February 11, 2008

Drum Roll Please.....


Our little rat's name is...wait for it, wait for it....Olivia! Yeah, little Olivia came to my house this weekend and had a great time. My Olive, was trying to jump up to the counter and see her, but all she could do was smell her. This caught her interests for about three whole seconds and then Olive moved onto bigger and better things.

Olivia likes grapes and cheese we discovered this weekend! Who would have thought a rat actually adores cheese! Olivia is going to spend this Valentines week in Mrs. David's room and then visit our room next week!

Valentines day is just around the corner, and there are so many fun filled crafts I want to do, but I just cant find the time or energy to get it done! I have made some more beautiful bows and then will be up on Etsy.com tonight, so check them out!

No comments: