Well, yesterday was a very eventful and exciting day. Olive was going to the doggy spa a.k.a. groomers. Now, this groomer take more time to groom each dog, allowing time between steps for them to relax and have some treats while they wait for the next step. Olive was gone all day and I was beside myself. I missed her so much and I couldn't wait to see how they cut her. If you are looking for a new groomer and are in Orange County, Groomingtails in Placentia is wonderful and I recommend them.
So here are some before pictures of my love:

She looked to homeless even after you brushed her, and her hair is wiry and not very soft.

And here are some pictures of MY LITTLE GIRL after a day at the spa:


Her hair got cut really short and she is so cute. The funny thing is that they left her tail without cutting it, and it looks kinda like a cut for a fancy shmancy poodle. But she is my girl and I love her no matter how her hair is cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment