This past Saturday, Daniel and I went to go see Phantom of the Oprah with a group of our closest friends. We ate dinner at Claim Jumper then walked over to the Performing Arts Center. It was so much fun to get all dressed up and go out. We had not done something like this in a really long time. My shoes were gorgeous, but they hurt me so bad. I took them off on the way back and felt to free. My feet are important to me, and I love a fancy pair of shoes, but heaven help me if they hurt bad. I will choose to take them off even if it isn't appropriate. I love free feet!
So in all, we had a great time. The show was awesome and I encourage everyone to at least see it once, so you may judge for yourself. I love the chandelier part...so beautiful. This is a picture of Michelle and Fernando, Michelle just recently joined our bible study group on Wednesday Nights and we became fast friends. She is such a godly woman, and I just love her to pieces. Oh, her husband is a real gentleman also! Go Fern!

2 comments:
Hee hee What show were you at? I didn't see Oprah on stage!! :)
I want to go see The Phantom of the Operah soooo bad! All in due time though... my husband will catch on at some point. (oh, I also love free feet!)
Post a Comment