Here is my Olive pie, she has been my little buddy for these past two weeks, we love to go to the dog park and takes trips in the car around town. My life seems very simple and uneventful right now, but I am really loving it!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Life After Best Job Ever!
SO this week and last have been really fun and relaxing. I truly believe that God has made me to be a stay at home wife....and mother some day. I just love being home and doing all the daily chores and keeping up with the necessary (and unnecessary) shopping and being relaxed when I cook dinner. I have about 10 days left of this little time off before I start my new job at The ROCK Community Church in Yorba Linda. I am really excited to see what the Lord has brought me to and work with some really amazing people.
Here is my Olive pie, she has been my little buddy for these past two weeks, we love to go to the dog park and takes trips in the car around town. My life seems very simple and uneventful right now, but I am really loving it!
Here is my Olive pie, she has been my little buddy for these past two weeks, we love to go to the dog park and takes trips in the car around town. My life seems very simple and uneventful right now, but I am really loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Having a little time off is so great. I remember when I could get things done when Renee was little. So much fun. Before you start your job we should get together for the Beach Club or something!
From Ethan:
Thank you for being a great teacher and being so nice to the class. My summer is going good and is fun. We just bought a sno-cone machine last Sunday and we're having so much fun with it.
I think I will like my new school but I will miss you. Cole might go there too. I see him on Fridays to go to the movies. We'll never have another teacher as nice as you.
And thank you for helping us learn so much new things.
I love you.
Love Ethan.
PS Your dog is so cute
Love, Ethan
good luck on your new job!
Hi Nicole! Sorry it's been so long since I commented. I'm happy to hear that you found a new job! I hope you end up loving it as much as your last one. I was wondering if you'd like to hop over and take a look at the latest post on my blog. I'm starting a challenge called 30 days of praise and thanksgiving and I'm inviting all of my Christian blogger friends to join me. I thought you might be interested. :) Glad to hear that everything is going well.
Jenn
Great times await you in your new job, I just know it! Enjoy the time off before you get started.
Post a Comment