
Well, last week one of my lovely sister-in-laws turned 21. It was very exciting. We went out to dinner with the family and then we took her out to dinner on her actual birthday. I have another sister-in-law who is 18, so two big birthdays this year...OK, fine, three big birthdays, seeing that I am going to be TWENTY FIVE, I don't eve want to see it in letter form. I have been dreading turning this mid-twenty number, only because it means I am getting older, soon to have grey hairs through out my head. But, I have decided that I am going to embrace 25 and learn to love it. I am growing older, wiser, more mature, getting to a different stage in life...yes, I am going to be 25 and I love it...sort of . So happy birthday Andrea!
1 comment:
It is totally scary! She's going to be a wild woman now lol. JK I only wish I was actually there to celebrate with her...
Post a Comment