
I have found it rather hard to blog once a day. So sorry for the days of nothing in between. Well, I guess I am saying sorry to God, because I said I would do thirty days of praise. I can still do thirty days, they just might not be consecutive days.
Anyways, I am doing a study with my closest friends call Search for Significance. It has really opened my eyes to how God really feels about me compared to how I feel about myself. It's so neat to know that I am accepted by Him in all ways and at all times. Even if someone doesn't like the things I say or what I choose to do, God still accepts me. If I base my self-worth on what others think about me, I am going to be let down big time. God wants me to value His opinion first and then seek others. And guess what, His opinion of me will never change no matter what I do.
One thing I have learned is that Christ, by dying on the cross, justified me before the Lord. This means that Christ already fought for me. He already paid for all of my sin, so therefore I am completely forgiven and accepted. I do not have to prove myself worthy to go to Heaven. I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart and believe that He died on the cross to save my soul. So I will not have to suffer.
So, even if someone rejects who I am or what I have to say, it's alright. God accepts me. Even if someone doesn't like how I spend my time, its alright, God accepts me. Even if, my friends don't want to be friends with me anymore...it's alright...God accepts me. Even if I make the poorest choice and choose the roughest road, it's alright..God accepts me...even when I make Him sad.
Praise you Lord, Praise you all of my life, Lord I praise you!
1 comment:
Thats wonderful, Nicole. Love to watch you learning and growing in the Lord.
Bless you, daughter.
Love, Bill
FatherInLaw
Post a Comment