Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Praise God for The Coolness of The Morning
Praise our Lord for the Coolness and Newness of an early Morning. I woke up this morning and met a coworker to walk before work. It was cool and overcast and peaceful. The river bed I am referring to is the river behind Savi Ranch. If you walk down onto the concrete path there is a natural river. A flowing river that runs through trees and rocks and wildlife, who would have thought we had that here in Yorba Linda. I saw something scurry into the bushes. I don’t exactly know what it was, but I am pretty sure it was something cool, like a snake or reptile. I could feel the warmth of God in the coolness of the morning. He is amazing and every day I am reminded about how much he loves me. This morning was no different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment