Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Shopping On Etsy

I love Etsy! Just adore it! If you have not ventured over to http://www.etsy.com/, I highly recommend stopping by. It is sooo fun and I just love all the different stores and things that are sold on there. I love having a shop on there as well, its very rewarding to get an email saying...CON GRADUATIONS, you have sold.....A very fun thing to do on the side. So, in my pumpkin fascination phase, I decided to search for pumpkin items on etsy. I found some really great things and then some really weird and different things on there. Here are the pictures of the items that I LOVE on etsy regarding pumpkins.

The top picture is a great little and I mean little fall decoration. The seller said that it is only 1 1/2 inches tall. so cute and sooo pumpkin!


My poor poor children will be wearing items of clothing with pumpkins on them. They will be adorned in the latest and greatest pumpkin find. I might even attempt to make some pumpkin garments myself.

Man oh man, these pumpkin hats are just soo ooo cute. I wouldn't be able to pull the look off, because I am not a nut, and I don't, personally want to wear pumpkins, but again, my kids would wear these starting in early September.

Okay, Okay, I know what you're thinking "...nicole, last I recall, you don't have any children... why are you posting children's clothing.." By golly, You're right! First of all, yes, I don't have any children, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate really cute pumpkin clothing when I see it. OH and my babies will wear this!
Here we go, these are really cute to add on to freshly baked cookies or muffins to give to someone as a fall gift. I wish I could draw these, but unfortunately, that is not my gifting!


NO, you're right, this is not a pumpkin, but i couldn't help it, I really like this. Its different and fun, and fall-festive. Right up my ally!
OH there will be more, don't you worry!

No comments: