Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's THE Giveaway--- My Very First

Ok....here we go!!!



I am doing a giveaway! That's right, you read correctly!



I am giving away this Christmas Hair Bow Set, head on over to Joy's Hope and follow her directions.



You get one of each type of bow that I make
1 bow
1 bendy clip
1 Alligator clip bow
1 Special Christmas Bow
1 Soft Head band





Oh man...I am so excited to give this away! If you would like to win this set of bows, please go HERE and tell us what color combination you would love to see on a bow...or what color bow your little one would use the most!


The winner will be announced on Monday Nov. 24 on this blog as well as Joy's Hope.
Check out my etsy store, Olive Blue



I am jumping for joy about doing this, to be honest, I have been a little chicken about doing a giveaway...but here I am, jumping!!!!
PS. For those of you who left a comment on this blog, do not fear, your entry will not be forgotten, you will be added to the rest of the name for the drawing on Monday!!!! Sorry for the confusion!

8 comments:

James & Aimee said...

Pick me Pick me! :) My girls would use pink the most probably! But the list of colors they'd use is unending really! :) Your bows are awesome! I'm going to post a link to your giveaway!

Erin said...

My daughter would use brown the most she has way to many brown clothes, but I can't wait for Christmas and these would look so cute in her hair! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Katherine said...

This is so cute that you are doing a giveaway and anyone would be thrilled to get the adorable bows that you make!
Andrea loves all the bows she has (all made by you, BTW) but her favorite colors are pink and blue! How about some yellow ones???? Or yellow and another color like blue!

411heather said...

The brown pink - whatever! You do such a GREAT JOB! You are so creative!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Oh such cute bows. Pick me. I could use a regular pink or red. I am posting a link for this on all my blogs. Thanks for such a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

So my daughter hasn't quite made her arrival yet, but what can I say? I like to plan early!Sign me up for some brown ones! You are so talented...

Georgia Girl said...

OMGoodness...pick me...My little one loves all kinds of bows. Those are so cute. Coming from Joy's page. Thanks for the giveaway! I will be doing mine in a few weeks.

jenny said...

wow realy nice bows and well i just found you so i put you on my feed list so i can ready your blog from time to time knowing me i will be by once a day :) please enter me in i love to win some bows for my little one thanks