Monday, December 15, 2008

So...Sew Buttons On Your Underwear

My mom use to say that to me...

I would say "So..."

And she would say "Sew buttons on your underwear." Anyone ever hear of that one before?

Thanks mom great memory every time I hear someone say so.

Last weekend I went sew-crazy...well at least for me any ways.

I cut out enough material for five baby security blankets...I sewed three of them. I gave one away to my neighbor that just had a little boy in November, and I have these two left.









Cute huh? I love the print of the flowers and apples. So cute and so fun to make, not very hard, especially for an armature sewer like myself.

This weekend flew by, we did so much! This coming week will be interesting considering it's the last week before Christmas and before the church offices are closed for two weeks. Once we get back from the holidays I leave the very next weekend for Children's Winter Camp.

The fun is about to roll in people!

2 comments:

jenny said...

wow thay are neet

The Elledge Family said...

Hi Nicole,
Yes I heard of it...hmmm, I say it all the time too. I love your blog and you are so much like your mom and dad...creative and hard working...I love your blog!
Aunt Dani