Saturday, February 28, 2009

I think I'm in Love....

...with these clips of course. I just adore them. I can't stop making them!! Arnt they super cute and feminine and girly? I want to make more, but time has not allowed that to happen.















I have been keeping my hands busy with crafting, it helps my grieving process as everyone deals with grief differently.
I enjoy accomplishing something and being creative, such a rejuvinating process.
If you like these, there are some in my SHOP for you to check out, different colors too!!


(sorry for the no-makeup-day-because-my-husband-is-out-of-town picture)
I think I am going to be wild and wear the leopard print clip! What can i say, I live life on the edge.

2 comments:

katie said...

Ohhhhh I'll be buying some fancy stuff from OliveBlue very soon!!! Maybe I need to pick me up one of those cuties too!

I'm assessing Olivia's new wardrobe and then I'll be buying some bows and clips that will coordinate well. She can be a drooling advertisement for your store. :)

Katherine said...

Love the new blog look!