Well this past week has been trying and grief stricken, but in the process I attempted to make a nursing cover or hooter hider, if you shop at Nordstroms. I think it came out pretty good. I gave it to my dear friend Jessica who is due this coming April, with a.....??? we don't know and won't know until the little one pops out. I loved making them so much that I have decided to put them in my etsy shop, OliveBlue. Just head on over and check it out. The ones that I make are an exact replica of the Hooter Hider from Nordstroms, the difference is that you get to choose the fabric you like the best. Proceeds will still go towards the Cora Paige Project.



Thank you to my work and church, The Rock Community Church for providing dinner for Daniel and myself for the next couple of nights. Also, to my dear, loving neighbor for preparing dinner, dessert and starbucks for us. All the love and grace shown to us during this time is so wonderful.
My Papa (grandpa) passed away yesterday afternoon after 93 years of living. He definitely lived a full life with much love and generosity. I have nothing but good memories of us together and of him as a loving papa. I know my dad will be just the same to his grandchildren some day, they are from the same blood and it shows all the time and through my whole life. I am so blessed to be in this family of Peralta's. 

That's papa, always the life of the party and biggest funnyman with his wife, Nana, and me at Thanksgiving 2008!

8 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss Nicole. May God's comfort be strong.
Nicole sorry that your papa passed away. I love you friend!
Nicole, I'm sorry to hear about your Papa. I'll keep your family in my prayers!
ps- I'm going to check out your etsy site too! The HH you made looks too cute!
Katie
Nicole, I'm sorry to hear about your Papa. I'll keep your family in my prayers!
ps- I'm going to check out your etsy site too! The HH you made looks too cute!
Katie
I am so sorry to hear about your Papa, we will be praying for you all.
I wish I had waited to get my hooter hider, yours is so cute! And what a sweet thing you are doing donating the proceeds.
We all loved your Papa so much. From his stories to his loving heart, he will be missed terribly.
Hey Nicole, I know how much you loved your papa. How hard it is to loose someone so close to you. His memory will always live on and those great time you shared with him. We are praying for you and you family during this hard time!
Your cover looks awesome. I do have to reccomend to everyone that you need TWO of these so you can wash one and use the other...so Mandy you will need another one.
Love you. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Nicole, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Victor and I just lost his Grandpa on the 3rd of February. So we have also been in a grieving process. But, God is good and it the ultimate comforter and I know He is comforting you. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment