
...to a precious little pet? A dog mommy or cat mommy? Well, I am and proud of it. As you have all read before, I own a snotty little mixed breed Olive. She is my loving little cuddle bug who is stubborn and likes to show me whose boss. Dog training, here I come.
Well, one of my bestest friends, Kate (who is prego, btw) sent me a Pet Parent Day Card. So sweet. It makes me feel great that she acknowledges how much I love my Ollie-Pie.
I know my Olive can't talk and say...thanks for adopting me, human...but she does say how much she loves us by her always having to touch Daniel and me if we are both on the couch. She always rests her chin on my cheek when I am sleeping and she wants me to wake up. She lovingly goes through our trash to make sure nothing bad is in there..wink wink. If I am laying on the ground, she lovingly comes and lays on my chest and licks my face till i roll her off. She grunts and groans when we tell her to move or awaken her from a nice nap.
If you have a friend who is a pet parent, click here for a link to a free e-card!!! I loved mine Kate, Thanks!!!

She is our little baby right now....yes, she is a bit spoiled and I don't let her run the house too much. I admit I do need to take her to obedience training...hey, at least I admit it.
2 comments:
hehe that is so sweet! Wait till you're a mom!! They're kinda like a puppy... except they need you for everything at first,then before you know it they can talk and walk!
Well, tell Daniel to get over whatever his "issues" are (I know he's got plenty lol jk) and start making some babies!
Post a Comment