Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Giveaway...HURRY!



Well, you dont really have to hurry, just pop over to Joy's Hope for a to-die-for giveaway. A Window into Whimsy is giving away a generous $25.00 gift card to her etsy shop. There are tons of things to choose from. I have posted some of my favorites below. There are plenty of ways to enter (such as this; bloggin). Enjoy and if you win...I'm jealous, I'm envious...I will make myself feel better by purchasing something from her shop :).

A badge retractor

A wallet

A cutie patutie tissue holder

A craft apron.



Who can resist these yummy fabrics?

2 comments:

nootlebot said...

hope you win!!

Karin Schueller said...

Awww, here I was coming to say thanks for entering the giveaway, and find this nice post!!! Thank you so much! ;) If you win I'll send you some of my scraps too, lol. ;) I love a fellow fabric lover! ;)

Karin from A Window Into Whimsy