Our trip was a blast…all I kept thinking is, we are not in California anymore…
It is a different way of life than Orange County. Actually, come to think of it, everywhere is probably a different way of life than here.
People are nicer, the grass is greener, the land is wider, the bugs are bigger and louder, the thunder is louder and the lightning is brighter, the rain is much heavier, the materialistic attitude is lower, the pace of life is slower, the traffic is lighter, and the football pride is way more prevalent. This is something that appeals to my husband and me. We are football fans, we love it!!! Go Eagles (his mom is from Philly area, so we are partial)
Here are some pictures to show just what I mean…remember, I am not a photographer, nor do I have a killer camera to capture the true beauty, but here it goes.
Here are some pictures to show just what I mean…remember, I am not a photographer, nor do I have a killer camera to capture the true beauty, but here it goes.










2 comments:
It is true that these small towns have a lot of charm but they do not have THE BEACH, the AMAZING WEATHER,the MOUNTAINS for SNOW AND SKIING, DISNEYLAND, KNOTTS BERRY FARM, THE ANGELS,THE COASTLINE FOR BEAUTIFUL DRIVES, ... need I go on? Glad you had a blast and even though we haven't seen each other for sooooo long I'm glad you are right here in SO Cal!!! BTW I need a bizillion hairbows for my new baby 1 year old cousin from China!
Oh those pictures are totally cool! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment