That's right world, I am going to Paris....oh I know what you're thinking: "Paris, no way!" Weeee, I am going to Paris, Paris, Texas that is. Did you know there is a Paris in Texas? I did when my great friend Erin moved there almost a year a half ago. I am going with my dear friend Aimee from The Mommy Trade and her two little girls to visit our friend Erin. We havent seen her since Christmas and we are over due for a visit.
What about Olive? OH she is staying here with her Daddy, while I go say ya'll and howdy to all the Texans. My friend Sara was looking up attractions for Paris and she came up with visiting the evergreen cemetary. Weird huh? Well apparently there is a 12 foot tall Jesus with cowboy boots there. I hope we can see this for ourselves, if so, I will definitely have some pictures to post of that monstrosity.
But before I board the plane, i would like to leave you with some refashions i had completed over the weekend :)


Happy Day, Ya'll!!! Check back often to see if i have posted pictures form my trip. I have blogger on my phone, i love that contraption. It allows me to post pics and words right from my phone!!!
2 comments:
Oh you will see the Jesus with cowboy boots, that cemetery is from the early 1800's and huge!
Yay for weird wikipedia suggestions!! :)
You have to go, take pictures, send them and laugh with me. :)
Miss you & love you! The office is so not the same without you! Hope you are having a blast though!!
Post a Comment