Friday, April 9, 2010

coaster, coupon and Kauai

(image by Little Birdie Secrets)

I really want to make these for some special people in my life!

They seem easy and fun and a great homemade gift. Maybe I can get to it after the other gazillion things I have to make. I think if I started making these, I wont be able to stop.


Also there is a great sale going on at Babies R Us. Do you know them? Have one around? Need something from there? Well, now is the time to go. My GREAT friend Aimee has a blog on couponing and saving money and she posted a link to this great deal.

Fill up a FREE reusable bag with clothes and shoes and other items and get 25% off the entire bag, i believe sale items are included. Check it out and print the coupon!

Oh and for a bit of reminising... my trip to Kauai, almost a year ago now...oh how I want to go back.










No comments: