Monday, April 26, 2010

Queen Bee Prep

Yes, Queen Bee is this weekend!! Its on Saturday, in the beautiful city of Carlsbad. Its going to be a beautiful day (praying now).

Here are a few things i have been working on for the big day.

A huge pile of burp clothes that need to be ironed and spruced up!

Binky clips, done!

Business card holders, done!
Now all we need are Nursing covers, and a couple Car Seat Tents!!

Also, i need to figure out how to display the binky clips...any good suggestions? I am so excited to be apart of this great event and this great day, with such amazing and talented people!! Plus i get to meet Julie!

2 comments:

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

Looks like you're ready to go! Wish I could be there :(

TessBenson said...

AWWWW MAN!!! I wish I would have known you were making the car seat tents!!! I asked a friend yesterday to make me one, I didnt want to ask you cuz your so busy with this and baby to be!! I cant wait to see everything Saturday! super excited!