
Thank goodness i took those pictures that i posted on june 2, because on June 3rd i went into labor... it actually happened, i went into labor.
I had a great labor, i went in at 7 pm, and had Kinsley at 5:21 am on June 4th.
Highlights of my labor:
I could talk and walk through my contractions when i was 5 cm dilated.
I still got an epideral.
I went from 6 cm to 10 cm, ready to push in a matter of 30 minutes.
I had to get an extra "shot" of epidural because it didnt take effect in the nether regions, and i could feel ALL the pressure and ALL the pain...
I pushed for 1 hour and 15 minutes, AND
my midwife let me reach down and pull her out! So weird and bizarre and life altering.
Daniel got to cut the umbilical cord.... didn't think he would but my midwife didn't really give him a choice.
She is healthy and happy and cuddly and yummy.
She has a mohawk most of the time
Her hair is a light brown
She has my skin tone, olive...
She has Daniel's ears {thank goodness}
Her deep cry sounds like a duck horn...so sad
More to come on the first two weeks of being a stay at home mommy of ONE, oh and Olive.
4 comments:
Now that sounds like the right way to deliver a baby! She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
That is so wonderful and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
What a great birth story! She is just adorable & I hope you are enjoying these first few weeks of motherhood :)
She is beautiful and so are you! We are so happy and have waiting to read this news that the baby had been born. I'm so proud of you - sounds like you did great!
Andrea says that your baby is so pretty that she looks like an angel!
Post a Comment