Thursday, August 12, 2010

Want to do something?

Well, me too. I hate that it takes something so horrible to open my eyes to what is really going on overseas. I don't want to forget. I want to help. I want to show support and God's love to those serving.
Here are some GREAT websites to help me do this.

Go HERE to buy a solider a cup of coffee. A simple warm cup of joe. An instant way to help. All by sitting at your computer and nothing else.Go HERE to ship a solider overseas a care package. The package will go to a solider that hasnt gotten a lot of mail or any at all. They don't want anything extreme but a simple note, message telling them about your family. Something to get their mind off of the chaos around them. All the instructions are included and explained. Get a group of friends together and send a box or do one as a family!(Kyle with an Afghan boy on his first deployment)

Just a few, small ways to give back to those that are giving so much.

No comments: