Friday, September 17, 2010

She's Changing



Kins changes every day. Every. Hour. It seems.

She wakes up from naps and she looks different, well just a tad.

This whole motherhood thing is really surprising. It is something that I have never experienced before nor am I able to compare this to anything I have experienced.
I have never sang so much in my life, not really songs, but stuff that I just make up and sing over and over again if it makes her smile.
I have never left the house so many times without make up or deodorant. Of course I remember when I am out in public already.
I have never run up and down my stairs so many times in such a short amount of time to replace the pacifier.
I have never kept my house this clean or wanted to organize and clean my house so much.
I have never eaten so fast in my life.
I have never felt so rushed to get home if I am ever out alone.
I have never felt so alone at times, but then I have never felt this type of love for someone before. Its a different love than your husband or parents, its not greater or less, its just different and just as deep.
I am pretty sure that my life will never go back to what it was before Kins. I am pretty sure I will never go back to who I was before Kins. She has done such an amazing thing to us. When I look at her, I feel like I have known her my whole life.
To all you mothers, WOW, I never gave you as much credit as I should have.
It's an amazingly hard and wonderful thing to be a mom. I am so grateful to God for allowing me this privilege in my life.