Monday, December 6, 2010

Traditions

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. So much so, that KK's middle name is Noelle. I have the best memories form Christmas time and I am super excited to start traditions with our little family. We already have a few, but now, we get to start KK on traditions.

One tradition is going to the Pacific Columns Christmas party. I so enjoy the people that my husband gets to work with every day. Especially the owners of the company, they are amazing Christian people who are so loving and genuine. We are so grateful for Daniel's job, it really is a company like none other.

Here are some accessories I made for my dress:
A hair clip. Gray with black tulle and tiny beads in the center.
I had an older red beaded necklace that was boring by itself. So I made a ruffle fabric flower with black tulle and attached it to the old necklace. So fun and I want to find all my old necklaces and spruce them up. You can do this. Just glue things to the necklace, whatever you want.

I didnt get a good picture of my dress but here is a pic of me and my groom. YUP, I spilled on my dress and didn't realize it until I saw that picture. Lame, clumsy me.The dress is from Nordstroms Rack for $11. Right on!

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Cute dress and cute cute cute accessories!! So happy for a blog update. :)

Sara said...

Send me all the photos you like where the spot is visible - I'll photoshop it out if you'd like.

Katherine said...

You are sooo creative and what a buy on that adorable dress!