Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laid Up!

Oh my aching back.
It hurts so bad. my lower back is out. AGAIN.
It probably goes out once a month. So annoying.

While I am laid up, I am cruising aroudn Etsy.
I thought I would share some great shops and wishlist items.


I have a wall in our living room that is yelling at me to change. It's so bare and has two lame flower pictures on it right now. So, I am on the look out for great wall art, frames and monogramed pieces. This would go so well in a funky frame on that wall. Must.Convince.Husband.It's.A.Good.Idea!


I saw this and ordered it right away! I love it. It's so sweet and will go great on KK's shelf until she has lost her first tooth (we're still working on her getting teeth). It's a great price and comes in different colors.

No comments: