Saturday, January 15, 2011

Secrets, Secrets are no fun..

Here are a few things about myself that even my BFF's don't know
{OK, maybe they do, but we just don't talk about it}

I am terribly messy. It doesn't make sense in my brain to pick up after myself. I just don't do it naturally. That saying, "everything has a place." My questions is, WHERE are those places.

I love feet. It's true. My BFF from Jr. high and I considered our feet the prettiest. So, if you are wearing sandals around me, I WILL look at your feet. I have to. I love them. I love my feet the best when my toes have just had a pedicure and with a sandal tan. funny huh?

I am a milk LOVER...OBSESSIVE really. I drink milk all the time. We go through two gallons in a week sometimes. I have a glass with my cereal. I have to chug milk, not just drink, but chug. I cannot have dessert without milk. No milk, no dessert. I have been like this since I was a kid, so you can imagine my parents reaction when they found out my soon-to-be name was MILKIE {pronounced milky, just like the candy} The Lord really does have a sense of humor.

I am as frugal as frugal gets but I love to shop. I usually head straight to the clearance rake of any store. With this, I have learned that I settle for things. If it's a good price and semi cute I will buy it. I am now only buying things that I LOVE. No more settling for good priced, semi-lovable clothes.

That's enough revealing for now... Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment saying one thing I don't know about you. I WOULD LOVE IT!

2 comments:

TessBenson said...

Thats SOOOOOOO funny! growing up I thought I had THE PERFECT feet! Then I gained weight, now not so much according to Nick! He calls my toes "sausages!" I also cant STAND it when someone wears sandals and their toe nail polish is super chipped or really grown out! I want to hand then a jar of polish and say JUST PAINT OVER IT! haha OR if someone is all dressed up and wearing fun strappy shoes and the nails arent done, IT KILLS IT! ok there is something from me! I know there is a lot more!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

OK, we are way different when it comes to milk! I hate the stuff, and pretty much only get it in my coffee! LOL!