I think it might be too late to link up with Life Made Lovely for this week, but I still wanted to share. Life is lovely.
It is crazy and loud and spontaneous.
This life has thrown me in directions I never thought.
Something has really resonated with me lately and that is: SLOW DOWN!
Things are going too fast. Time is slipping, even though I want it too sometimes (like when Kins is cranks and it's almost time for husband to come home and save the day. LOVE THAT TIME OF DAY).
She is 10.5 months old now. This is weird to me. We have never been here before. We are used to newborn baby, just arriving from the hospital and us trying to figure it out. Now, there is a routine. A constant and I love it. We can communicate with Kins better and she with us. It's all so new and exciting.
One of my BFF's just had a baby boy and it's bizarre not to be the new-mommy-with-a-newborn. Now I am the mommy-with-an-almost-one-year-old.
I have realized that time is precious and we are not promised tomorrow. So if anything, please take the time today to be grateful for what you have. Be grateful for your life. Be grateful for those bills (WHA??) Just, sit and see the beautiful that is life. Your life.
Here is some beautiful in my life. These are little things. Small.
Seriously... How could I talk about a beautiful life without her:
And him:
Do you have a favorite thing to look at everyday? I love those orange slip covered pillows.


5 comments:
your little girl is precious!
She is SO cute!
I can relate to this post so much! I often have to remind myself to stop wishing away the hours...especially on difficult days. I need to cherish these moments, even the not so great ones!
LOVE this post friend! Such a great reminder and hitting home with a lot of what I personally am struggling with! You have a B-E-UUUUUU-tiful family!
I love your lovely photos. And Miss K's sweet face. And your smile. Life sure is lovely. Thank you for making it so.
Awww.
Your life is lovely.
And so is your heart!
XO
{I really liked this post}
Post a Comment