Light and Fresh.
Fun and Blessed.
This little baby and I headed to Kristen's house to get some pool time in. It was a beautiful day in So Cal and we wanted to soak up every minute. I decided not to wear my swim shorts, because really, I don't think Kristen would mind to look at my cheese.
Kins loved the pool, she would have stayed in all day if I let her. Her little toes were super pruney when we got out and they were so cute!
As you can tell, I really care if her hat matches her bathing suit...
Sorry, no pics of me in my hot tankini, I don't want to make anyone jealous (sarcasm at it's finest)

5 comments:
oh she is the cutest!
I want to kiss her cheeks! What a cutie (just like her momma...but I don't want to kiss your cheeks) ;)
Want to do it again this week? Short trip of course gotta sew sew sew. She is one of the cutest swimmers I have ever seen!
Oh my word, Nicole I could eat her up! Love it!
She is SO cute!! And whatever on your "cheese" I don't believe you!
Post a Comment