I want her to be a baby still and not almost walking... I just love her so much.
We are birthday planning and creating this week. Decorations are being made with every spare moment I get. We are having a taco bar and cupcakes, great combo huh?
I have made a birthday banner, some pom-poms for a garland, some of these:
Star Hanging by Martha Stewart
Although they are not in American Flag colors.
I will definitely be posting all about her birthday and some tutorials.
Some other randoms for you:
**my daughter looked homeless today, I stopped in the afternoon and just took the sight of her in...oh man, she had scraggly hair that stuck up everywhere, her shirt had lunch all over it, and her nails had dirt under them from her playing outside. Yikes, bath time happened seconds later.
**I miss pedicures. I use to get one every 3 weeks when I worked as a teacher, now...for special occasions. I miss them.
**We woke up to ants this morning. Gag me with a spoon! Hate those guys, they are so nasty and annoying.
**Daniel and I are on this House Hunters International kick. We have them recorded and love living vicariously through all those people buying vacation homes in tropical places.
**WHY IS THE TRAIN HONKING IT'S HORN AT 11:30 PM? YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE MY SLEEPING BABY! DO NOT MESS WITH MY BABY'S SLEEP!
...and on that note, nigh nigh!

2 comments:
Fun post! Pedicures are (still) my splurge, and my mom and I go every three weeks. And we love House Hunters! I get so annoyed, though, when the people are looking at a huge house (like 2500+ square feet) and it's less than $200k and they're annoyed at how small it is. Um, come to California where my 1500 square foot house cost more than twice that!! Hahaha!
I.hate.ants!!
And I always tell my kids not to use the word hate, because it's a really strong word, and you don't usually mean it.
But about ants. I DO!!
I always say that's the first think I'm asking God when I get to Heaven.
Why Ants?
For reals, why??!!
Cause I can't for the life of me figure it out!!
xo
Post a Comment