We have been in the heart of illness.
Kins has had her first fever... for four days straight.
Her fever was high and there was a rash involved and and and...
Thankfully she has a virus that will work itself out.
My mom called me today and asked, "So, what else is new..."
My thought was, I have no idea. We have been on pause for five days, trying to get our babes better.
I would like to share with you a little of my surroundings day in and day out.
Close ups of our home.
1. This vintage mason jar and yellow lotus candle holder were found at my fav Goodwill on separate occasions.
2. Fabric. Beautiful fabric. On my dining room table. Instead of food, fabric.
3. Peaking through my husbands huge vase of sticks in our engagement photo matted, with signatures form our wedding guests. Love this piece.
4. A beautiful flower from a plant I did not kill. Beauty right there. Daniel got this for me for Valentine's day. It's had a long and fulfilling life so far!
1. Lovely stack of knowledge. A bible. Ministry of Motherhood. My bible study/prayer/sermon journal. AND a polka dotty pen.
2. Our living room floor on ALL days is covered with toys. Familiar?
3. A pot without plant. My brother painted this gorg bird for us for Christmas one year. It resides on our wall of bookcases.
4. A shelf filled with beautifully, colorful vintage books from my Mother-In-Law. I take these to handmade markets for display.
Thank you for enduring my details. Our life filled with mess, beauty, sleepless nights, pleading prayers, and laughter...oh the laughter, it's hilarious.


2 comments:
Oh how I love those vintage books! What a great collection. A little bit jealous. Your matted engagement photo is sweet. We have one, but it's huge so it looks like hardly anyone signed it. haha. Baby toys on the floor make me happy! Hope K continues to get better.
I'm LOVING that fabric, and of course I love any books. Especially vintage ones. :D
Post a Comment