Friday, June 3, 2011

Insta-Fridayi Cheow!

My days in Instagram photos...

 Kins opened a gift from my Aunt Lynn in New Hampshire.  She sent three adorable summer outfits and that fun soft card.  Kins plays with the card all the time!!

 This bookshelf lines the a wall in our living room and I have given her that small little shelf to destroy.  I put her books on there and she yanks them out then yells into the shelf.  She is silly, I have no idea where she gets it from. *wink wink.

 A sneaky peaky at her birthday banner.  It's hanging on a wall in our dining room right now awaiting her birthday tomorrow.. I am in shock it's already been a year. sad.

 Love this drink. Sweet tea is so yum. It's like having Chick Fil a at home every day.

 I just got a large personal calendar for my shop and blog. It was $2 at Walmart. Score! Now, I can actually write down all the things I need to ship out and have done for the week. Hi, my name's Nicole and I am organized. *chuckle*

I think Kins thought her Bday was today because she woke up at 6:30!! This is not normal. When we came downstairs I saw this on my table...it cheered me right up! Birthday Bash crafting took place last night with my dear friend Kristen! She knew I needed help so she came right over and crafted with me till 10 PM.... I was the one that wanted to call it quits...she was a work horse man! Love friends who would drop everything to help you.

Here's a little cute pic for the road...
She does have a neck. I promise.

Linking up with Jeannett

5 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

sweet tea in your own travel cup? love.

and loving the modge podge craftiness!

Veronika said...

cute pics! :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest!! Happy birthday, Kins!!!!

Eli's Lids said...

She is just too cute! That pic of her next to the shelf in sleeper PJs is adorable! Love all your bday crafting!
http://www.elislids.com/blog

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley!!!!!!