She is adorable. I might look a little happier if I get a few more naps in. :)
i love after nap time faces. I SO miss those days. soak it up momma, it goes was too fast.
i'm with kelly~time just flies! my youngest is 7 already!! oh, and the finger food; it really brings back memories!
i used to nanny sweet twin boys and my favorite part each day was their happy after nap faces :) thanks for linking up, sweet pea!
Happy girl! Yay for happy after nap faces. She's precious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is adorable. I might look a little happier if I get a few more naps in. :)
i love after nap time faces. I SO miss those days. soak it up momma, it goes was too fast.
i'm with kelly~time just flies! my youngest is 7 already!! oh, and the finger food; it really brings back memories!
i used to nanny sweet twin boys and my favorite part each day was their happy after nap faces :) thanks for linking up, sweet pea!
Happy girl! Yay for happy after nap faces. She's precious.
Post a Comment