Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

Oh man.
Did you do the Handmade Gift Exchange over on Craftaholics Anonymous?
I did.
It was a blast.
My partner was Tanja and she makes the most adorable headbands and clips. I was so excited when I found out she was my partner.

Here is what she sent me:
 A super sweet pouch that I plan on carrying all my little earrings in when we go away this weekend. It's our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't wait to fill it with all my favorites!

And she sent this radtastic headband for little KinsG. It looks so adorable on her. I also stole it for a day and wore it. Fits us both, that's how I like it.

I sent her a pouch and a business card holder.  I really hope she enjoys both!

Thanks Linda for putting on this super fun exchange. I can't wait to do it again and again!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Where are you going to??? :)

-ST

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Those are all adorable!! Love them!

Rags to Stitches Blog said...

So cute! I love what you made and what you got!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Lucky girls!!

Heidi said...

All the items y'all exchanged are so cute! love all the fabric choices! {And I would have to borrow that headband too, it's so cute!} Just stopping by from the gift exchange linky to check out everyone's goodies! :)

Little Pink Bird said...

Omg i just now found this post, thank you so much for being my partner i love my gifts, i actually carry them in my purse all the time. I just signed up for another gift exchange and hope i get another wonderful partner like you =)