Insta Friday, from the past 3ish Fridays... I hope you still enjoy!
Two weeks ago, my business manager (aka my husband) and I woke up at 4:00 AM and drove the 2 hours to San Diego for The Queen Bee Market.
It was early.
Like early, early.
We had a great time.
I got to talk to my handmade friends, make new ones.
Daniel got to see a movie, hang out with a friend and nap.
I left with this adorable headband from Emily Sparks. I love it! Now it just needs to get cold enough to wear!
Monday was Operation-Get-The-House-Back-In-Order day.
It was also Fail-To-Get-The-House-Back-In-Order day.
I would clean an area, Kins would destroy it.
This happened three times before I kicked the bucket on cleaning.
Then I invited my friend Kristen to come over and talk business, that made me clean, well at least the dining room table.
This little wakes up with the best bed head every day.
Might have something to do with her fav sleeping position- Butt Up!
So I am making more of an effort these days.
The first pictures I am showing you what I did with my Amy Cornwell charms, this is my fav necklace right now. It goes with everything and it has a starfish!
I got this plaid shirt at TJ Maxx, but it's from American Eagle, I love the retro plaid and the coloring.
My hair is one of the things I need to work on, I don't straighten it all that often, I definitely need to do that more, it just takes so long...blah blah blah...
Linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged. You should link up too!

4 comments:
You're too cute! I love that shirt and necklace. It was so nice to meet you at QBM and I can't wait until we get to hang out.
Kins is adorable and I LOVE her bedhead! What a cutie!
Side note: love how you put together the three charms...it looks so fab all together. You're so clever and thanks for the shout out! xo
Love the bedhead pic... and the plaid shirt too!
Kins is SO cute!! Also, I kind of want to steal your new headband.....I think I need one too! And I need it to get cold as well. Miss you, friend and can't wait to see you at Blog Sugar!!
Post a Comment