Friday, September 16, 2011

Introducing The Threadery Vendors


The Threadery! The Threadery!!!

We have vendors!
Great, awesome, beautiful vendors to showcase their products at our market!
You won't want to miss this. seriously. you will die.
I am so thrilled and happy happy happy with the ladies that are joining us.

Want to meet us and know a little more behind the heart of The Threadery? Watch the video below.   Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date on all the fabulous details!




Meet:
A Handcrafted Home
Bethadee Zoo
Eisley Rae : Etsy/ Big Cartel
Fairly Fabulous: Etsy/ Big Cartel
Fleeting Beauty
Happy Bee Boutique
Lillybug Lane
Little Wellies
Make It Cozee
Mama Matryoshka
Moxxie Essential Care
Nature Mama
OliveBlue: Etsy / Big Cartel
Polka Dots and Poppies
Rags To Stitches
Rellas Bellas
Rock A Bow
This Little Piggie

There will also be a vendor selling vintage!!

Click on each link to find their shops.  Make a little pre-shopping list, so you will know what you want to get before hand.

8 comments:

amycornwell said...

That is flipping fantastic! I LOVE THE VIDEO! Makes me wish I lived in OC so I could be part of The Threadery. Great job ladies!

Kyla Armstrong said...

So fun! I am so excited for you two and I can't wait to come and check it out.

Kyla Armstrong said...

P.S. The video is ADORABLE!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Holy cuteness, you girls are ADORABLE!! Love the video, and I wish I lived waaaaaaaaaaaay closer! AND I am dying over that chick beanie - so cute!

Kim said...

bah i just want to squeeze both of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so wish i could be a part of this fun weekend!

jacqui said...

oh. my. word. I LOVE YOU TWO! so proud of you & SO wish i lived closer so i could be there & be a vendor & be with you! the video turned out awesome!!

Patty said...

Can''t wait to meet you gals!!!

Erin Burns said...

You too are the cutest things ever. LOVE the video, your passion, and your hearts!!! So excited for you two...and The Threadery!