Friday, November 11, 2011

Insta Friday...

Thank you so much for commenting on my running post. I have yet to really start, I keep putting it off. Blah! Anyways, I appreciate the advice and the encouragement, I sure need it.

Here is a fun filled Insta Friday.

Playing with the new phone in the morning. I love how her face is so chubby.. Oh I want to squeeze her!

I got this adorable card at BlogSugar and I cannot part with it. I will frame it and love it. Isn't it just such a great reminder and such an amazing promise to us.

Kins, playing with her friend Annabelle at our neighbors house. We have the most amazing neighbors.  A sweet young family with three kids and amazing parents. I run to Annie, the momma, all the time with questions and concerns and she is always there to encourage and advise.  We are so blessed to have them so close to us!

Coffee. Filters.  Seriously, these make the most beautiful, ruffly wreath you have ever seen.  Just gorgeous!

Custom order Mini. Yellow Chevron with a Peachy flower! Love it!

I eat something pumpkin every day. No lie. I love pumpkin everything. So much so much.  This is especially delicious on biscuits or rolls or toast, waffles, anything bready...

Well folks, that is all for today. Thanks for reading.  Can't wait to share some fun pictures from yesterday's market.  UP NEXT: Queen Bee Market Nov. 18/19!

2 comments:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Kins is SOOO cute! Love that little face. We are also big fans of pumpkin, especially anything pumpkin from Trader Joe's! Looks like a fun week. Love the new clutch, fun color combo.

Krulls in Haiti said...

I love pumpkin too! I just pulled two loaves of pumpkin chocolate chip bread out of the oven to take to a friend's house tonight. I am really trying to resist eating it all before we get there!

Your daughter is a doll!