Worst night ever.
seriously, I can not think of a more terrible night.
Kins got super sick.
Like puking every 15 minutes from 8pm-2am sick.
Poor, helpless baby.
She was so sad and hated it so much.
I have a confession.
I hate throwing up, like, I'm afraid of it.
I had a life changing experience when I was young
and it made me fear it.
The fear of it controlled me in a lot of ways for a long time.
It's weird, and I'm not being dramatic, it really did.
When I was young, I wouldn't eat anything but salad for a while.
I wouldn't wear the same clothes I threw up in ever again.
I would only sleep on my back.
I would beg God every night that I wouldn't throw up.
In 5th grade I was in the nurses office, 2-3 times a week with an upset stomach.
I wouldn't spend the night at any one's house. I didn't want to be without my mom.
I was like this for a little while, then slowly challenged myself and moved past
all that weird stuff. Still afraid just not so controlled by it.
You would think I'd be over it.
Considering I threw up multiple times a day while pregnant.
But I guess I'm not.
I get all panic.
I feel like my skin is crawling and my heart beats really fast.
I feel like I need to go run a mile.
I want to crawl out of my skin and scrub my arms with disinfectant.
To have my baby, so helpless, throw up so much was so difficult.
I kept praying, Lord, please help her, please help me. Make this stop.
We ended up in the ER at 12:30AM and stayed till 3AM. She finally stopped.
She held down some juice and we went home.
Only to wake up the next morning to go to Queen Bee Market.
Thankfully my Mom came down to watch Kins while Daniel and I drove down.
I learned a lot about myself through this.
I need to suck it up and get over myself.
I need to hand my fear over to the Lord and take care of business.
I need to be grateful and appreciative of supportive family.
I need to thank Daniel for stepping in, when I was failing.
Daniel was such a trooper, seriously, he is our man.
He really pushed himself aside to take care of Kins and me.
I hate that he had to take care of me, when Kins was so sick.
Ugh, blah, wah wah.
She is better now, eating normally and trying to get back on her sleeping schedule.
I am so grateful for our health, so thankful.
2AM- sleeping after the meds
A mess, just a complete mess, but relieved she was sleeping!
2 comments:
This is so me. I could have written this post. I am so afraid of throw-up. Terrified. In fact, I almost didn't want to have kids because I knew they would throw up at some point in their life. Silly, right? People I love get sick and I run for the hills. So sad. I will think of you next time I get all weirded out and say a prayer for both of us that we get over ourselves and our silly fears! Love you friend!
:( So saad. I hope your little bebe is feeling better!
Post a Comment