Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby's First Hair Cut

She is my baby.
She might be a year and a half.
But I still call her my baby.

In the midst of my foggy head,
we took Kins to get a hair cut.
I personally don't like bangs, never have, never will.
I had a bad experience, the whole first half of my life...cough cough *MOM*

But she needed a hair cut,
she wouldn't let me put clips in her hair.
So she had to get bangs. yikes.

Before: Bangs hanging in her eyes and all.

During

And done!! She can actually see, it's a miracle!

She did great, enjoyed herself and didn't squirm too much.

2 comments:

Krulls in Haiti said...

Awww... she's looks adorable! I'm currently debating the same thing... for the same reason, for our youngest. Your sweet girl looks so cute, I might just be ready to take the plunge!!

Katherine said...

so cute!!! adorable!