The many faces of Kins.
She is 18 months old now, a year and a half!
Crazytown.
What she's up to:
-She loves to say, Ready....Go! Especially if I am stopped at a red light in the car.
-She loves to eat, grilled cheese, 'cados (avocados), broccoli, carrots, cheese (we have to spell this word other wise she insists on having it), smoothies, apples, pears, tangerines, chicken, and all the gunky stuff we try not to give her.
-When she hears music she can't help but dance, no matter where we are. She just can't help herself.
-She asks for her Daddy throughout the whole day.
-She loves Christmas lights.
-She is now wearing size 4 shoe, 12-18 Mon pants and shirts.
-She weighs 19.5 lbs.
-She is obsessed with balls, especially her big giant ball.
-She could care less about dollies.
-She likes to screech when she is super excited.
-She is a good sleeper still, that's only if she's not sick.
-She loves to twirl, jump, and run
-She loves loves loves other kids and playing with them.
-She sleeps with her doggy and blanky
-She knows how to count to 1. ha!
-She knows how to say blue and pink and points out the color blue.
-She loves her family and loves to spend time with them. She has no separation anxiety...
-She loves to be outside, especially if she can play with our neighbors.
-Daniel loves it when she wears her hoodie.
-She loves loves loves shoes, especially if they are shiny.
-She is super duper ticklish and I can't help but tickler her everyday.
-We call her Kins, Kbear, Sweet Girl, Lovey, Kinser, Kiki, and other ridiculous things.
She is just so old and so big that I can't even handle it. I am so beyond blessed to be her mama. The love for her is crazy scary and sooooo strong it almost hurts at times.



5 comments:
Love this. She is the most adorable little girl :)
Soooo cute! 19.5 lbs?? Jake weighed 17 lbs at 3 months... she's a tiny pea! I want to see her in a hoodie now... :)
I just can't believe how old she is! I really enjoyed reading this!
She is too darn cute!
Post a Comment