Monday, April 23, 2012

Why, hello there!


{Easter}

Hi.
Hello.
We're here and having fun.
We just got back from a short family vacay, our first one.
Then hubs went on a very long business trip.
Then, then then then...
Lots of thens.

Im so excited to be doing a table at my MOPS boutique on May 12 in Placentia, CA.
This will be my first time back, doing a handmade table.
Im so pumped!
I can manage doing a table and just the table.
I can manage doing one boutique in the spring.
I've been playing around with vintage doilies and linen.
I can't wait to show you.
(if you follow me on instagram {nmilkie} you may have already seen)

I have some fun things I want to share with you...I really do, so please come back and see.
I miss you!!

2 comments:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Your little family is SO adorable! Glad to hear you're all doing well and keeping busy. What market are you selling at??

amycornwell said...

Love you guys!! xo