Thursday, June 7, 2007

Business Trip and Clowning Around

GONE! Daniel has been on a business trip since yesterday and I really do not like it! I don't like waking up without him. I know, I need to be a big girl and deal with it, but I thought I would just share my thoughts with all of you. I am currently nursing a head cold and would love the compassion and help of my husband. But, I do understand his work needs and will support him in his job. That does not mean it is easy for me to be without him for three days. Some of your husbands have been gone the whole week, and believe me, my heart goes out to you. I love my hubby very much and just want him to come home safely.

I was asked to talk to the Jr. High girls at my work today about self-image. I feel like God really put a seed in some of these girls hearts and pray that anything I said today can impact them in a positive way. God was amazing and some of the things I was talking about, just came out and was completely God. Those girls are truly unique and amazing. They were very attentive and respectful, I was pretty surprised, but it was a very pleasant surprise.

Tomorrow, I am dressing up as a clown for work! My class and the kindergarten class are putting on a circus for the school and parents. Of course, these kids are way to young to be out there on their own, so Mrs. David and myself are going to try and blend in by dressing as clowns. Now, for you who know me well, I can be very silly and animated. I just pray that I don't see myself as ridiculous after tomorrow, but all in a days work, right?

NO, THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES SHARED FROM THIS EVENT....TRULY, NONE!!!

Have a great day everyone, God Bless your night!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Come on we need to see the pictures! Hopefully the time will fly and Daniel will be home with you again. Good Luck & Have fun!

Erin said...

Only one more day. :) I heard about the fun Daniel had with the flight. Oh, you totally have to have pictures posted of the clown event. Have fun!!