Friday, June 15, 2007

First Year.......Check!

I am done with my first year of teaching!!! All the stress is gone and I now just feel relief. I checked out of my classroom this morning with flying colors. Man, it feels great to be done with those little angels. I am going to miss them over the summer, but I'm sure they will be there starting in Sept. I already have nine signed up for next year. We are looking good. I just pray that this group coming in is a little more easy going than the last group I had.

Daniel had flowers delivered to my classroom yesterday. He surprised be with a beautiful bouquet of stargazers. The kids were all guessing who they were from, most said Daniel, but some said my mom and dad. They are so funny sometimes. Well....Daniel and I are so excited for this coming summer, we have a lot of things planned. Some things include three weddings, kids camp, our anniversary, my birthday, a labor day getaway with some of our friends, and hopefully a romantic trip for two... but we will just have to see about that.

No comments: