Thursday, July 5, 2007
Our One Year is Right Around the Corner
Well, we are back from kids camp. We got back a week ago, and it has taken us a little while to recover. I caught a cold this week, so that is not fun. Daniel and I are having our one year anniversary on Monday. We are very excited and can't believe it has already been one year. We are going to San Diego and staying at the Sheraton on the Harbor for the weekend. This will be a very fun and relaxing trip for us. I don't really know what we are going to do, but I do know that I want to go to the zoo. Doesn't that sound like loads of fun? I think so. I will definitally post some pictures of our trip once we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys! It has been totally awesome sharing this first year with our best friends!
Post a Comment