Friday, February 29, 2008

Sicky Sicky

Hi Everyone,

Well this is to ask you for prayer. Almost all of the students in my class have had the flu that is going around with the high fever, achy body, and bad cough....well I have not had a full class in about two weeks, so I am asking if you would pray for all of them to get better and then pray for me not to get it. So far, I am pretty healthy, a little tired, but healthy. The kids are so sad when they are sick, their eyes are so droopy and their coughs are so deep for such little kids. I appreciate your prayers!

PS. Happy Leap Day! 366 Days this year. The only think I don't like is that last year my birthday was on a Friday and because of Leap Year it skips Saturday and goes straight to Sunday! Bummer Dude!

No comments: