Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chocolate Strawberries


Every Wednesday night, I am in a bible study with my best girlfriends. We are doing a study by Beth Moore about John the Apostle. It is going really well, and we are so surprised at what God has done already for all of us and our group. So Praise Be To God! Anyways, I always like to have a treat out for us to munch on before or during the video and last week I made Chocolate covered strawberries. This was a first for me. I have recently taken an interest in baking and so I went out about bought all of the essentials for baking and then I thought to make these. They turned out really good, and a bit thick in the chocolate part. I also made it with milk chocolate instead of the semi-sweet choco chips. They were pretty good...take a gander!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Another new found like? or is anything with choclate GOOD?
Yumm-o and Delish!