Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cars are so Lame!


My mini is in the shop once again. I was driving down the road on Sunday and noticed the car idling rather roughly. I was confused so I pulled over. Well, we got back on the road and the shifter-thing wouldn't stay in D, it kept going to N whenever I pressed the accelerator (I know that word). I was utterly frustrated and tired of this. So we had it towed to a lot, then it was towed yesterday morning to the dealership. I have another rental car. I like this one though, its a Versa, and actually has a lot of pep. So in my opinion, Cars are lame even though they seem to be cool. But, do not let them fool you by any means, even a new car can give you headaches. They are just money pits and depreciate the minute you drive off the lot! I am done ranting now and surprisingly feel quite better....aw www.


Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is so crazy! Like one more thing is needed on your plate, geesh!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car problems. Nothing frustrates me like a good car gone bad! Oh, by the way, feel free to add us. I hope we can keep in better touch through "blog world" as Erin calls it!

She Became a Butterfly said...

your wedding photo is just beautiful.

i'm glad your mother in law surived her ordeal and is able to be a part of your life today!

hugs, she

darbyc said...

Hi Nicole, Are you sure you don't have a lemon there? I think if it qualifies you can get a new one. You should ask Uncle Paul about it. Love Ya, Aunt Nancy