Thursday, May 22, 2008

Top Secret Destination

I can hardly contain my excitement! I am planning a HUGE surprise for the 6 students in my class! We are going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!! They have no idea, and I am not telling them until the morning of. So, they will think it's just going to be another school day, and then BAM, I hit them with this surprise. Thankfully, each student gets to bring a parent and we are all getting in for free. My sister-in-law and a parent of one of my student's sister is also helping us out (confusing?). I really wanted to do something that blew the kids away and really made a lasting memory for their first grade year. I am going to miss teaching so much, so I am really trying to do a lot of fun and educational things before this school year is over. Disneyland is just going to be FUN! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! I had to tell someone else, or else I may have spoiled the surprise!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cool! The kids will LOVE IT! Man I wish you were my first grade teacher back in the day ;)

Adrienne said...

That is so awesome. They are all going to have so much fun!