It is so great that we can have time to rest. Time to rejuvenate our minds and bodies, so that we can be more affective in our passions. I had a day off today and it was very needed. Because I am working longer hours at this new position, I have to force myself to be more organized. Being organized is a big chore for me because that is not how my brain normally works. There are little things that I am naturally organized with, like my dresser drawers, my kitchen cabinets...that might be it. I am a very methodical person, who usually does everything in the same order. However, having to be more organized has really made me a lot more tired than normal, I no longer go to the grocery store after work, I make a list of the meals for the week and then a grocery list from there and go on the weekend. This way, when I get off work , I go get Olive and come home to start dinner before Daniel gets home. I use to go the the grocery store then sit and read for a while...and then make dinner. Now, I don't get to rest as often.
The Lord has really filled my life with a lot of blessings and having time to rest is definitely one of them. On the seventh day of creating the earth The Lord rested. He blessed the seventh day because of all the work He did. A day off really helps my mind to rest a bit and allows my body to re energize itself for the coming work week. So praise God for Rest and Relaxation...you know a little R&R.

I also really enjoy having good, wholesome fun! I have such a fun family and HUSBAND. The fun we have is raw and full of laughter. I guess I laugh with my mouth wide open, especially if it's super funny. My husband laughs quietly or with a high pitched tone when he is belly laughing. Laughter is BIG and cleansing! Praise GOD for laughter and joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment